Submission Site: https://ieeecps.org/#!/auth/login?ak=1&pid=6ULZQqdjDzveyzMYJPnAFU
PDF eXpress Paper Validation
Submission Deadline: 3 September 2021
Paper Format and Specification: Your final papers MUST be formatted to Manuscript Formatting Guidelines
provided below. It is highly recommended that you proofread and check the layout of your paper BEFORE
submitting it to PDF eXpress (https://ieee-pdf-express.org/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2F).
The page length limit for all accepted full papers is 8, and two extra pages are allowed with
extra page fee of $150/page. Paper templates are provided as follows.
1. If you would like to create your own PDF file, please change the setting on your PDF distiller to insure your paper meets IEEE PDF specifications. Basic PDF distiller settings are as follows:
Important: Authors must check their final PDF files before submission to verify that all fonts have been properly embedded and subset. Some font manufacturers now flag their fonts to not embed. These fonts must be avoided.
- Acrobat 5.0 compatibility
- All graphics at least 300 dpi resolution (higher if preferred)
- All fonts must be embedded and subset
- Postscript settings do not override distiller settings
- Page size is 612.0 x 792.0 points (8.5" x 11")
2. If you would like to submit your source file to PDF eXpress® for conversion and validation, the process converts the following file types to PDF:
* For documents created in formats that do not embed source files, include all support files with the final manuscript in a compressed archive for submission. If it is possible to embed images in the source document, you should do so to avoid potential issues, such as missing graphics.
- Microsoft Word
- Word Pro
- Rich Text Format
- (La)TeX (DVI and all support files required)*
3. If you would like to upload your PDF to PDF eXpress for Validtion,
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your editor or the IEEE PDF help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have technical questions regarding PDF eXpress Web site, please contact the PDF eXpress support staff at email@example.com.
- Click button: "First time logging in PDF eXpress click here"
- Enter Conference ID: 50871X
- Enter your email address
- Choose a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted (You will receive an email confirming the successful creation of your account).
- Upload either your source file or PDF file for Conversion; and/or PDF Checking
- Use PDF eXpress to obtain an IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file.
- The site contains extensive instructions, resources, and helpful hints.
- Through your PDF eXpress account, you may submit your source application files for conversion to PDF, and/or submit PDFs for checking.
- You will have the opportunity to revise your submission if you are not satisfied with the PDF that PDF eXpress creates for you, or if the system finds problems with your paper, or if your PDF fails the PDF Check.
- Technical support via email and telephone is available if you experience trouble in creating your PDF.
- If there is a problem with your file, you will receive an e-mail detailing the problem(s). Otherwise the system will e-mail you a copy of your IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file.